Protect your health by shielding yourself from the most common cause of EMF exposure. Check out why you NEED an EMF Shield on your cell phone.
There are an estimated 15 billion cell phones in use worldwide and many of the users of those devices are not aware that these phones may pose a potential danger to their health.
Scientific Studies on the Effects of EMF Exposure
Experts believe as much as sixty percent of the microwave radiation from cell phones is absorbed by, and actually penetrates the head. This could possibly reach as far as an inch-and-a-half into the brain.
In today's digital age, cell phones have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. We use them for communication, entertainment, and information at our fingertips. However, as we rely more and more on these devices, concerns about their potential health risks have arisen.
Studies have shown cell phones held near the head change brain waves in 70% of people.
Holding a cell phone to your ear is particularly risky as the brain is the organ most sensitive to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) exposure.
EMF and Insurance Companies
While many scientific bodies claim there is no indication that exposure to EMF radiation is harmful to humans, it is interesting to note that insurance companies have a very different attitude.
Many insurance companies now consider exposure to EMF and 5G as ‘high risk’ putting them in the same category as asbestos and lead.
In addition, clauses are put in policies to exclude any injuries as a result of exposure to EMF and 5G.
Warnings From Cell Phone Companies
Cell phone companies may not warn their customers of the potential risk due to the use of their products, however, they are warning their shareholders. Crown Castle included in their 2020 annual report:
“We may incur significant expenses defending such suits or government charges and may be required to pay amounts or otherwise change our operations in ways that could materially adversely affect our operations or financial results.”
“If radio frequency emissions from wireless handsets or equipment on our communications infrastructure are demonstrated to cause negative health effects, potential future claims could adversely affect our operations, costs or revenues.
Understanding Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
Electromagnetic fields (EMF) are invisible lines of force that surround electrical devices and power lines. They are generated by the movement of electric charges, such as the flow of electricity through wires or the operation of electronic devices like cell phones. These fields consist of both electric fields and magnetic fields.
- Electric Fields: These are produced by voltage, which is the pressure that pushes electric charges through wires or circuits. Electric fields are present whenever a device is connected to a power source, such as a charger.
- Magnetic Fields: These fields result from the flow of electric current. When you use your cell phone, it generates magnetic fields as the electric current flows through its components.
Every electronic device, including cell phones, emits some level of EMF. The concern arises from the potential health risks associated with long-term exposure to these fields, as they may have harmful effects on the human body.
Potential Health Risks of EMF Exposure
The debate over the health risks of EMF exposure, particularly from cell phones, has been ongoing for several years. While the scientific community has not reached a definitive consensus, there are concerns and studies that have raised red flags.
Some potential health risks associated with EMF exposure include:
- Increased Risk of Cancer: Some studies have suggested a link between prolonged EMF exposure and the development of certain types of cancer, such as brain tumors. The International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified EMF as ‘possibly carcinogenic’.
- Reduced Fertility: Many studies suggest that EMF exposure, particularly from cell phones carried in pockets, may negatively impact male fertility by reducing sperm quality and motility.
- Neurological Effects: Some studies have indicated that long-term exposure to EMF may lead to cognitive impairments, sleep disturbances, and other neurological issues.
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS): Some individuals claim to experience symptoms like headaches, fatigue, and skin rashes when exposed to EMF, a condition referred to as electromagnetic hypersensitivity. However, it is a controversial topic, and scientific evidence supporting EHS is limited.
- Genetic Damage: EMF exposure may potentially cause DNA damage, which could increase the risk of mutations and genetic disorders.
Effects of EMF on Fertility
One area that is of particular concern is the effects of EMF on fertility.
The impact of electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure on fertility has been a subject of growing concern and research in recent years.
While more research is needed, some studies have suggested a potential link between high levels of EMF exposure and reduced fertility in both men and women.
EMF exposure may lead to oxidative stress and DNA damage in reproductive cells, affecting sperm quality, egg quality, and embryo development.
While more research is needed, many chose to use EMF protection products in order to safeguard their fertility to mitigate any potential risks while the scientific community continues to investigate this issue.
Effects of EMF on Children
Children are more vulnerable to EMF exposure due to their developing bodies and brains.
EMFs are emitted by a wide range of electronic devices, including cell phones, tablets, and Wi-Fi routers, which children often use for extended periods.
Some studies have suggested potential health risks associated with EMF exposure in children, including disrupted sleep patterns, increased risk of behavioral issues, and potential long-term consequences on neurological development.
While scientific research in this area is ongoing and the consensus is not definitive, it is prudent for parents and caregivers to be mindful of children's EMF exposure and take measures to reduce it when possible, such as limiting screen time, using devices at a safe distance, and promoting a healthy balance of outdoor activities and digital interactions.
As our understanding of the impact of EMF on children continues to evolve, responsible and cautious use of electronic devices is advisable to minimize potential risks.
The Role of EMF Shields for Cell Phones
Given the concerns about EMF exposure, many individuals are looking for ways to reduce their exposure to electromagnetic fields, especially from devices like cell phones.
This is where EMF shields come into play. EMF shields, also known as EMF protectors or cell phone radiation shields, are products designed to mitigate the amount of electromagnetic radiation emitted by cell phones. They work in several ways:
- Blocking or Absorbing EMF: Some EMF shields are designed to block or absorb electromagnetic radiation. They contain materials that redirect or absorb the radiation, reducing the amount that reaches the user. This is the case with our shungite phone protection. Shungite is able to absorb EMF and therefore protect you from exposure.
- Neutralizing EMF: Other shields are constructed to neutralize EMF. This is the protective method of our Orgone Energy product line, including our cell phone protection.
- Deflecting EMF: Some shields are designed to deflect EMF by redirecting it in other directions, away from the user's body.
While EMF shields can be effective at reducing radiation exposure, it's important to choose a reputable product, as not all shields on the market are equally effective.
Additionally, the degree of protection offered by these shields can vary, so it's essential to do your research before making a purchase.
At Orgone Energy, we have 30 years of research backing up our products as well as countless testimonials from our many happy customers.
Reasons to Consider Using an EMF Shield on Your Cell Phone
Now that we've explored the potential health risks associated with EMF exposure and the role of EMF shields, let's delve into the reasons why you might want to consider using one for your cell phone.
- Mitigating Potential Health Risks: As mentioned earlier, while there is no conclusive evidence linking EMF exposure to adverse health effects, using an EMF shield can be a precautionary measure to reduce your exposure. If you're concerned about the potential risks, an EMF shield may provide peace of mind.
- Reducing EMF Exposure: We use cell phones daily, and they are often in close contact with our bodies. By using an EMF shield, you can lower your exposure to electromagnetic radiation, particularly if you're someone who carries your phone in a pocket or holds it close to your head for extended periods.
- Protecting Vulnerable Populations: Some people may be more vulnerable to the potential effects of EMF, such as children, pregnant women, or individuals with certain medical conditions. Using an EMF shield on their cell phones can help protect them from excessive radiation.
- Maintaining Convenience: Cell phones are an essential part of modern life, and many people rely on them for communication and productivity. Using an EMF shield allows you to continue using your phone without significant disruption while reducing potential risks.
- Reducing Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) Symptoms: Some individuals claim to experience symptoms related to electromagnetic hypersensitivity when using cell phones. While the scientific basis for EHS is inconclusive, if you believe you are experiencing such symptoms, an EMF shield may offer relief.
Protect What Matters Most With the Right EMF Shield
Cell phones have become an integral part of our daily lives, but concerns about the potential health risks associated with electromagnetic radiation continue to raise questions.
Whether you're motivated by concerns about potential health risks, the well-being of vulnerable populations, or simply a desire to maintain the convenience of your cell phone usage, EMF shields can offer peace of mind. When choosing an EMF shield, be sure to consider factors such as effectiveness, compatibility, ease of use, and material quality.
As research in this field continues, it's essential to stay informed about the latest developments in EMF exposure and protection. Ultimately, the decision to use an EMF shield on your cell phone is a personal one, and it's important to weigh the potential benefits against the costs and the current state of scientific understanding.