Our 100% Copper Tongue Scraper is an antibacterial and antimicrobial way to improve your oral health.
Naturally antbacterial and antimicrobial
Remove dead skin cells, toxins and fungi
More effective than a toothbrush at removing food debris and bacteria
Our 100 Percent Pure Copper Tongue Scrapers are designed to remove food debris, bacteria, dead cells toxins, and fungi from the tongue’s surface
Our tongue scraper is crafted from 100 percent pure copper. The medicinal properties of copper have been proven throughout history.
Copper is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, so it does wonders for killing bacteria in your mouth.
Copper tongue scraping is an ancient Ayurvedic ritual that has been shown to be more effective than a toothbrush in removing bacteria and food debris.
You won’t believe what you see when you use a tongue scraper every morning. However, you will be thrilled that you started this healthy habit.
Better Breath Naturally
Stop wasting money on mouthwash. A tongue scraper removes bacteria and other debris that accumulates on the tongue’s surface overnight and during illness. This helps eliminate more toxins, which greatly contribute to bad breath.
The Orgone Energy Copper Tongue Scraper will improve your overall oral health. It even improves your taste ability!
Copper, the ancient bacteria-resistant metal, not only appears to be toxic to harmful bacteria but also provides important enzymes needed by our healthy mouth microbes.
Because your tongue scraper removes all the debris from your tongue, it actually increases your taste buds’ ability to taste. Now you can enjoy all the flavors of foods without having to add extra salt or sweeteners.
Copper tongue scrapers are known for their antibacterial properties, which aid in the removal of toxins and prevent bacteria from growing on the scraper. Your Orgone Energy Tongue Scraper is made of antimicrobial copper.
It is this metal that was recommended in ancient Sanskrit literature, as the ideal way to eliminate bacteria and toxins from the tongue. Say goodbye to bad breath and regain your self-esteem.
Improve your Sense of Taste
By safely removing the accumulation of debris from the tongue’s surface, your taste buds are open to absorbing the full flavor of food. You may eat less and feel more satiated.
Prevents the Reabsorption of Toxins
Absorbing toxins is an unpleasant thought, so it is important to scrape your tongue with antibacterial material.
This activity boosts your immune function naturally. It is also an extra boost for your digestive system. Scraping your tongue with copper activates the production of saliva, which helps your digestive system throughout the day.
Reduces Toxins and Bad Breath
While you sleep, a layer of undigested particles accumulates on your tongue. When you wake up, these particles need to be removed to freshen your breath.
Daily use of tongue scrapers has been shown to minimize bad breath by removing this unwanted plaque.
Long-Lasting and Sustainable
This metal tongue scraper is crafted from 100% premium copper and will last longer than a plastic tongue scraper. Since it can be reused, it is better for the environment and encourages reuse rather than waste. We intentionally designed it with a non-synthetic handle.
Why is it Necessary to Clean the Tongue?
Have you ever noticed a transparent white coating on your tongue? Or do you usually have bad breath in the morning or during the day?
Not only can this be annoying, but it can also be a sign of a buildup of harmful toxins and bacteria caused by improper or insufficient cleaning of the tongue.
Your tongue harbors many germs and bacteria that can harm your oral health and hygiene. Over time, this buildup can lead to long-term dental problems such as bad breath, mouth infections, and gum disease.
Although daily brushing and mouthwash help take care of your mouth and teeth, they may not be enough to get rid of all the unwanted germs lurking on your tongue.
Due to the persistent film-forming nature of the microorganisms lurking on your tongue (that white film you may have noticed), thorough tongue scraping is required to effectively eliminate the biofilm that might otherwise be left behind.
Recommended by hygienists and dentists, daily copper tongue cleaning is critical to ensuring a safe, clean, and fresh mouth.
Are Copper Tongue Scrapers Safe?
Yes, copper tongue scrapers are largely safe and essential for good health. However, exposure to higher doses of copper can be harmful. Daily usage of our copper tongue scraper leaves no undesirable symptoms.
How Long Can you Use a Copper Tongue Scraper?
If you regularly clean them, our copper tongue scrapers can be used indefinitely
How Often Should I Use A Tongue Scraper?
You should scrape your tongue once daily, and most experts recommend doing it after brushing your teeth, either in the morning or at night.
How Do I Disinfect a Copper Tongue Scraper?
Copper oxidizes over time in the air and forms a layer on it. It is actually a good measure of the purity of the copper. Oxidation could cause it to discolor and tarnish. To ensure your tongue scraper is a waste-free purchase and lasts a lifetime, we have put together our top tips for cleaning/disinfecting a copper tongue scraper naturally.
- Halve two limes or lemons.
- Rub the copper tongue scraper with the lime/lemon until the tarnished areas are removed.
- If you like, you can add salt to the halved lime/lemon to make it more abrasive.
- Rinse and polish the scraper with a dry, clean, and soft cloth.
- Add salt and vinegar to a saucepan and bring to a boil. You need about three parts vinegar to one part salt.
- Pour the liquid into a container and place the copper tongue scraper in it. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then use a cloth to remove any tarnishing or dirt.
- Rinse the copper tongue scraper with water. Polish with a dry, clean, and soft cloth.
- Squeeze some ketchup on a kitchen towel and sprinkle salt on it.
- Rub the mixture onto your copper tongue scraper in a circular motion and repeat the process until the entire surface is free of tarnish.
- Rinse the scraper with water and wipe it with a cloth.
- Then dry your item with another clean cloth.
How to Use a Copper Tongue Cleaner:
- Scrape your tongue as soon as you wake up in the morning. Make it the first thing you do. Even if you wake up in the middle of the night, scraping your tongue followed by a glass of water can reduce the buildup of digestive ama (toxins).
- With your tongue relaxed, gently grasp the back of your tongue with your U-shaped tongue scraper and scrape your tongue from back to front. Repeat 5 to 10 times, reaching as far back as comfortable and rinsing the scraper after each pass. A light gag can help clear phlegm and toxins from the back of your throat.
- After scraping your tongue, brush your teeth (with fluoride-free toothpaste), use dental floss, and a large glass of water.
- To complete this Ayurvedic dental hygiene routine, oil pulling can follow this. This would, of course, require another brushing cycle.
- Make a habit of scraping your tongue before brushing your teeth.
As you scrape, stay focused to keep your tongue relaxed as you gently pull the scraping tool. Using a tongue scraper is more effective than brushing the tongue with a toothbrush. In fact, some researchers have found that tongue scrapers are 30% more effective than a soft-bristled toothbrush at eliminating volatile sulfur compounds.
Improve Digestion with Our Copper Tongue Scraper
Along with the benefits of dental hygiene, tongue scraping, brushing, and flossing followed by drinking a large glass of water are a strategic way to jump-start the digestive process.
By stimulating your taste buds through tongue scraping, not only is the tongue better able to taste flavors and properly digest food, but this activation of the taste buds also stimulates the large intestine to initiate complete bowel elimination in the first hour of the morning.
Tongue scrapers are made from a variety of materials, including silver, gold, copper, tin, plastic, and brass. Copper is considered the best material because it is toxic to harmful bacteria in the mouth and also provides essential enzymes that promote the survival of good bacteria as well as other important microbes in the mouth. A copper tongue scraper not only provides great oral hygiene benefits when scraping your tongue, but it also resists bacteria buildup when not in use – long-lasting results!
The Orgone Energy Copper Tongue Scraper is just what your mouth needs to keep your breath fresh all day.
Pure copper from antibacterial elements has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries, where cleaning your tongue in the morning is considered as essential as brushing your teeth! This helpful tool helps reduce bacteria on the tongue, reducing the fuzzy tongue feeling and leaving your breath fresh!