How to Make Orgone Pyramid
Organic pyramids are excellent vibrational tools that you can use to cleanse and clear (including neutralizing harmful electromagnetic fields) whether it's your home, your work, or space. It can also be used to improve the intention of meditation and to improve any type of intentional energy that you would like to have in your life.
Originally discovered in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich, Orgone energy or etheric energy is present in living things including the human body. Wright proposed that illness occurs when our etheric body is out of balance and that positive orgone energy could realign the etheric field thus facilitating healing and balance of one's life force, chi, or prana. It has since been scientifically proven that energy called piezoelectricity (meaning electricity resulting from pressure) is created by the compression of certain materials such as quartz crystals, wood, salt, sugar, ceramics, and bones.
To purchase our Authentic Orgonite Pyramids click here
How are Orgone Pyramids Made?
Orgone pyramids are created by applying layers of organic and inorganic materials that can harness and amplify this vital life energy so you can really feel it. In 2000, Carol Croft was credited with adding crystals to the orgone pyramid mix. The crystal matrix is locked in an improved state of its own frequency. The coated metal filters out negative frequencies. This combination helps create a negative frequency filter and a high-frequency output in one piece. The most used metals are zinc, stainless steel, and copper.
What You Will Need?
Safety Equipment: Even though the cured resin is relatively safe, resin releases volatile and dangerous vapors during the curing process and may lead to grave lung problems later in life. Try making orgone pyramids outdoors or in a well-aired space, and keep it from electrical appliances or open flames that can cause a fire because the fumes are combustible. Wearing an apron while working is also recommended to prevent resin from penetrating your clothing.
- Rubber gloves
- Respirator mask
- Polyester resin
- Pyramid mold
- Catalyst (hardener)
- Quartz crystals
- Metal shavings
- Place the metal shavings in a pyramid mold and fill them halfway.
- Insert the quartz crystals and any other crystals you want to add to the metal (optional).
- The next thing to add is the resin. The packaging that comes with the catalyst that mixes with the resin should tell you how much to use. In general, you need a 2 to 3% catalyst for the polyester resin.
- Mix the resin using plastic cups (do not use the equipment you need for other purposes; the cured resin is difficult to clean). Mix the polyester resin with the catalyst for at least 60 seconds.
- Pour the polyester resin into the mold and allow it to harden on its own. Leave the orgonite in the mold for up to 24 hours.
Do Orgone Pyramids Really Work?
The powerful healing effects of crystals are enhanced in an orgone pyramid. When semi-precious stones and crystals are added to the mix, the resin charges, and contracts electrically. Orgone pyramids can clean up the energies in the room, at work, or living rooms and protect people from electromagnetic radiation. However, they have also been shown to have health benefits. So what can orgone pyramids do for you:
- Combat insomnia and improve sleep, pleasant, and vivid dreams;
- Create a peaceful environment by increasing the positive energies in a room;
- Revitalize water food, and stimulate plant growth;
- Protection against electromagnetic radiation from electronic and electrical devices, which makes them particularly useful for people in large cities;
- Eliminate the stress factors that affect us at the subconscious level by projecting vibrational energies;
- Strengthen visualizations and intentions, as well as access deeper meditative states;
- Improves immunity and disease resistance as well as improved energy levels;
- Heal the environments where full energy cleaning is required.
There are several other benefits and uses of orgone pyramids. In general, people have reported that the orgone pyramids have generally helped their lives mentally, spiritually, and physically.
How do you Use an Orgone Pyramid?
There are many ways to use orgone pyramids, but we found that the best applications are those where you intuitively think they are most needed. Below are some ways you can use an orgone pyramid.
- Meditate with an orgone pyramid in your hand, draw your attention, sense, and feel the energy that comes from it.
- Let your orgone pyramid know your intention. From the smallest atom to animals, solar systems, stars, galaxies, planets, and beyond, every "thing" has consciousness.
- Place the orgone pyramid in your community and anywhere else you think needs healing. Bury the orgone pyramid under the trees so the roots can absorb this energy and use it for the benefit of all. Trees are known to be conscious living organisms and will definitely share this unlimited and abundant energy supply with as many life forms as they can.
- Orgone can communicate in time and space and is not limited by conventional ideas of space-time dimensions. By looking at orgonite images, you can get an idea of its strength and vibrations. The healing effects of orgone can only be transmitted by looking at its images.
- Carry a piece of orgone pyramid around you during the day. It will constantly convert any DOE it finds and outputs a positive POE LOVE field.
- Cleanse all your crystals with orgonite, just like you would use the sun or water energy to cleanse and clear your crystals. Cleansing is done instantaneously and immediately with orgonite.
- Place an orgonite piece under your pillow for an energizing and restful sleep.
What is Orgonite Made of?
You may have heard the word orgonite and have an idea of what it is, but do you know what it is made of? Read on to discover what orgonite is made of. An orgonite consists of metal shavings, resin, and some quartz. The basic rules for creating a functional orgonite are a bit simple:
- A mixture of about 50% metal shavings, 50% resin
- All metal is good
- And add a little quartz to the mixture
- 50% metal shavings, 50% resin
The ratio of 50% metal shavings, 50% resin can be adhered to easily by comparing the resin and metal shavings volumes.
Any metal is enough: iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, gold, silver, etc. Generally, aluminum is the most commonly used because it is the easiest and cheapest to find. One thing to keep in mind is that the shape of the metal shavings may have a subtle impact on orgonite energy. Regardless of these subtleties, the orgonite is always functional if you follow the basic rules.
Quartz is a mineral with the same basic composition, silicon dioxide, also called silicon dioxide (SiO2). It is the most common mineral on earth. It can be found in many places in nature: river quartz, rock crystal, beautiful quartz with double or single ends. Each of them is perfect for use on an orgonite. You really don't need to buy quartz, it's pretty easy to find in nature.
Don't want to make your own: Purchase ours by clicking here!